Time flies.
I have been here for two weeks,I like Treforest I think.I would like to write something about waht I know about here.
Weather.the weather of England is changable.The first day I went here,I met a kind lady who's from London.She talked lots of things about England,she thought the weather here is terrible.But I don't think so.The rain here is like the snoe in China,I like the feeling of snow- falling,I like snow.In my Chinese name,the meaning of 'Xue 'means snow.Snow is so pure and simple,just like me myself.My father always says that for girls,being simple is good.
People.People are nice here.They are helpful and friendly.In China,we don't smile to the people wo don't know.In Treforest,I think teachers and classmates are good,wo are just like a whole family.
Food.I am not customed to the food in restaurant ,so I buy vegtables and fruits and cook them at home,I'm always satisfied with my cooking.
Environment.I like the learning environment.It's quiet and the eqquipment here is good too.
I want to learn all the courses well,and to improve every day.
Whish me good luck in Wales!
No comments:
Post a Comment